Designed for heavy-duty aircraft and marine batteries, and others in performance-critical environments. Crucial battery maintenance is now a simple and economical automated process, with no attention required from ‘START’ to ‘PRINT RESULTS’.
Developed from and technically similar to the MB73+, the IC50A is a more powerful battery analyzer (capacity tester) and charger combined into one compact unit. With 60-Amp capacity test for 24V batteries, it is the ideal solution for many Airbus and Boeing 737 batteries, and more.
- Can charge and capacity test batteries from 1.2V up to 40V !
- Charges almost all battery technologies.
- 50A for both 12V and 24V batteries.
- 60A for both 12V and 24V batteries.
Many advanced features – see full product details below.
Product Details for IC50A
- 50A For Both 12V and 24V Batteries
- 60A For Both 12V and 24V Batteries
- Can Charge And Capacity Test Batteries From 1.2V up to 40V
- Charges Almost All Battery Technologies
- Constant Voltage Charge
- Constant Current Charge
- Constant Current 4 Step Charge – Steps Can Be Used As Rest Periods
- Battery Failure Or Overcharge Detection
- 24 User-Programmed Battery Data Libraries
- Battery Volts Amps & Time Displayed On A Clear Display
- Intuitive Data Entry
- Only Three Keystrokes Needed To Start
- Audio Alarm To Indicate Process Completion Or Failure
- Battery volts, amps & time displayed on a clear display
- Shows Calibration Status
- Internally Protected From Overloads
- Reverse Or No Battery Connection Protected
- Automatically Shuts Down If Battery Disconnected During Charge
- 35kg. (77lbs)
- W. 44cm x D. 35cm x H. 32cm (W. 17.3 x D. 13.8 x H. 12.6 inches)
- Internal printer
- Support For Cell Monitoring Accessories
- 240V 50Hz Mains Input
- Bench Mounted
- Supplied With 1 Set Of Leads 100cm Long With 8mm Ring Crimps
- Alternative Or Longer Lead Sets Available
- 1 Year RTB Warranty